Friday, November 29, 2013

Fall Fun!

Every time of year has its own blessings... But, ohhhh how I do love the FALL! 
I LOVE the changing trees. Colors everywhere. The leaves on the ground, the crisp mornings... somehow it gets me even more excited and happy to be alive... but then, the snow, flowers, and camp all do, too! :) ha ha
Nothing like having a beautiful Saturday, though... one where we got to play outside all day, taking pictures, laughing, and thanking God for all of His bountiful blessings!!!
McKenna Anne Heck
Here are 1 and 2 blessings I thank HIM for every day, 100s of times a week...
Carter Boyd Heck
I DARE you not to LOVE THEM!!
On Thanksgiving morning, when I got to Grandma's and walked into the room where Ken and Carter were drawing, they looked up with big smiles on their faces. "This is the moment I've been waiting for!" KenKen says and hugs me! CarterMan promptly picks up his pretend gun, aims it right at me, shoots me, and kisses my lips. ... He kinda likes me, too. :) The whole day was just fantastic. Those moments will be locked away in my memory forever. So blessed to be so loved... and to love them so much!
I got to hang out with them tonight. We don't have as much time just the three of us anymore... though we do still have lots of family time all together as a big group, and it is all just as it should be, though oh, do I miss them! It was nice to hang out tonight. Laugh, talk, play, cuddle, do Bible time, and play games. 
Just seeing them makes me happy.
I daily pray for them, and for my future kiddos, that they will grown and increase as it says that Jesus did in Luke 2:52:
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

No comments:

Post a Comment