Sunday, October 14, 2012

A little bit of everything to end Septemeber...

What can I say... I LOVE this girl. And I love to be goofy. 
And when we get to do that TOGETHER. 
BOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAA!
My sweet babies doing school. They are coming along so well, it is a lot of fun!!! So, so many memories of my mommy and sisters while I do school with the darlings. What a fun thing to have been homeschooled and to now homeschool. The joy of it all just keeps on going!
Who wouldn't want to just spend the day with these darlings?! Are they not the most adorable things you've ever seen?! They bless my world every moment we're together. I could not get better training for the kiddos I hope to have down the road. God is so good.
One of the fun things about our August and September months have been going to see our Lyssa Girl play high school softball! The time to cheer her on, to be outside, to learn more about the game, to eat fruit snacks, to beat up on Bean... I mean... um... PLAY with Bean... and of course, for everyone to drink Aunt Tammy's drink... :) It's been great. 
This is me. Raising my hand. Because. THESE are my kiddos. And my aunt. And I am SO thankful that they are... These three make me laugh, smile, give me fantastic hugs, and are crrrrrrrazzzzzy awesome to be around. <3
GO LYSSA!!! YAY 1. 1!!! THAT'S OUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
...Yeah, we're so not embarrassing at the field...
And WHY wouldn't you wanna be at the game when it looks like THIS outside?! SO lovely! 
My monkey. Oh, my sweet, crazy, funny, beautiful, silly girl... 

I am tellin' you...
"Can't get enough of this everyday LOVE!"

1 comment:

  1. Many, many, many blessings that God has blessed us with! I love you sweet girl! These pictures are super di duper! xoxo
    Love~
    mm

    ReplyDelete