Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A perfect couple days...

Beautiful, breathtaking days where all you wanna do is be outside!!!!
McKenna, Carter, and I went down to Belle for a few days with Josh and Grandma and Grandpa while Daddy was in CA. It's a lovely little drive down there. And when you reach Belle, it's like all the cares in the world are gone. Life is good. You get a million things done. You have bunches of yummy fruit. You have time to just watch the sunrise or set. You can just LIVE! I love going there. To me, it feels just like going to my Gran and Grandad's. It's awesome!!
COOOOOL playground in Rolla!! The kiddos and grandparets and I were there for an hour, and we could have been there for days! The playgrounds just keep going on! I enjoyed it just as much as the kiddos did, I think!
Cutest spaceman in all history!
Someone was pretty happy to be with Josh again... 
Oh, and Kenna looks like she enjoyed it, too!
Sweet girl walked around campus with Josh and me. We had a super di duper time!! (It was like a first date, really. I mean, we ate ice cream! ;)
The two sweetest, cutest, most wonderful guys in my life!
When I have my Josh, and the kiddos... I am perfectly happy! What a fun couple days this was!
These are the coolest chairs in all the world to Monkey 1 and Monkey 2. Good times!!
My little inverter man. He loooooves building things! And he's got a great arm for a throw.
And he loves to drive the lawnmower with Grandma!!
I couldn't take a picture of McKenna on the 4-wheeler because I was right there with her enjoying the ride! I love it when Grandpa goes super fast and Kenna and I both giggle. You should see the complete JOY on her face when we're on the 4-wheeler! SOOOOOOO fun!!
We came home from lectures and our time in Belle very happy. Very rested. Very content. 
When GOD is put first in your life, everything will work out in the end. 
Keep the Faith! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment