Thursday, November 22, 2012

October/ November AWESOMENESS!

  This year at the Morton's Halloween/Pumpkin Carving day-- we did Dragons-- "How to Train your Dragons" to be exact. =) SOOOO cute!!
 
  We went Trick or Treating with "Life," a "Moon Princess," a "Banana," and an "Army Man."
My sweet kiddos-- Soccer PLAYERS! Aren't they soooo cute?! Our team was awesome. Ethan's a great coach, and we LOVED having Madison on the same team with the twins and our other friends. A cute group...
I LOVE it when she's goalie. She is SO cute and I LOVE her hair in a ponytail!!

The weather this fall has been incredible. Going to Burr Oaks often has been one of our fun getting to spend time outside and with friends. Our homeschool group is so awesome to be with~ Just LOOK at those cuties holding hands... :)
Beautiful girls, inside and out. <3
CUTEEEEEEEEEEE GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
 
Look at that boy. I wish I were HIS nanny--- Oh, wait.... =D
Miss McKenna Anne had learned to ride a bike all on her own. She's fast and LOVES to ride. Riding with Dad and Carter is one of her favorite things.
  Look at that boy-- he is getting SO big.
  McKenna and I went girl shopping with Aunt Chas and Aubrie and Rylee. It was a WONDERFUL day. Dad took Carter to hang, and that was a happy little boy when we met back together to leave the Princess with her dad. MeKenna hopped out of my car and ran straight to dad to tell him all we'd done. Carter hopped out of the car and came right to me to tell me all that he'd done with Dad. It was a special moment. I love these kiddos and their awesome dad!
 
We went to see the Little Women Play! =) It was so fun!! I am thankful to call these incredible ladies my friends: Jana, Tina, Aunt Chas, and Colby... <3
 
ICE CREAM!
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm....


"My Cup Runneth Over."

1 comment: