Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ladies' Day in West Plains! :D

Road trip down to West Plains for a Ladies' Day with Miss Cindy Colley. My Cancan got to go with me, and we were able to see the Coles-- friends of mine from Polishing the Pulpit. It was such a perfect weekend...
These sweet girls, as well as others, were so great. They lead singing for us while we waited for Miss Cindy. Her plane was delayed, but it didn't matter. It all worked out really well.
The Ladies' day in West Plains was so awesome. I was happy to be with a large group of women who were so eager to do what GOD wanted and were so easy-going when there was a long wait for our speaker.
Lys~ Leading singing. She did such an AWESOME job! It has been so neat watching her grow, even though I normally only get to see her once a year. I'm proud of her.
Wonderful lunch and more fellowship time with the ladies from lots of congregations-- including a friend who my friends in the Kansas City area knew... The church makes the world so small.
The cute Lys and the adorable Miss Cindy. Just hangin' out at home... What an awesome time.
THIS IS ME! DRIVING THIS JEEP! =D
We had a BALL exploring the Cole's land. It was an awesome couple hours of being outside. Fall is one of my favorite times of year. And sharing the time with friends was awesome.
Beautiful drive. SO many miles. So many leaves. SO awesome to be with my CanCan!
Success was that way... but really, it was BELLE. Where Grandma and my man were. We had the best weekend EVER! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment