Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmastime in Missouri!

I cannot begin to tell you of the happiness which was coming home to see this little face again.
 
And this one! I really don't like to be away from them. They light up my world! 
On my first day back home, we played a LOT. They took me on a picnic, we climbed in the barn, and we caught up on a bunch of hugs!
 
It. Snowed. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By FAR my very favorite thing about Christmas. I would love for there to always be snow during the winter and us always to be able to sledding! I went with Bean one afternoon. It was AWESOME. The next day we sledded some in the afternoon, then we went again at night. We were sledding by moonlight with Madison and Hallie. It. Was. Priceless.
The awesome staircase at the Hecks'!! We are one big family, huh?!
At Aunt Debbie's on Fun Family Night decorating gingerbread houses. 
That is one crazy little boy.
All of the houses were so cute. The candy soo yummy.
And look at our girls all crazy up on the SUGAR!?!?!? 
=D hee hee hee. It was an awesome time.
Listening to Aunt Chassy sing and Uncle Daniel and the girls playing their instruments= One of my very favorite things in all the world. 
It makes me crazy happy.
Too Cute! Sweet sisters, wonderful aunts, great moms, fun wives, 
Good ladies! <3
This Christmas time was FULL. Full of parties. Full of candy. Full of sticky fingers and yummy lunches with friends. Full of secrets and giggles. Full of super late nights, super late mornings. Full of happiness.
My beautiful CanCan. Life is changing so quickly. I am so excited for her in all that will be coming up soon... it is fantastic to watch. She is such a good girl. I love having her as my sister. <3
The FUN of Christmas right there, I tell ya! Wow. This little girl not only is gorgeous, funny, and sweet. She is hilarious and adorable to watch open presents. That goes for the Hallie Ann, too! And our Lucy Kay, who is getting wayyyyyyy to big, eating wrapping and tissue paper and crawling all over the place... good times.
All the precious times to just cuddle in, read a book, spend the evening playing games, talking for hours with friends and family. Finishing up so many last minute projects. And all the wrapping!!
Then, time to open! All the gifts I was given were awesome. I loved every one. And felt overwhelmed with the love and thought that went into them... nothing compares with getting to see your friends open the gifts you've made for them, though!! SUCH FUN!
This Christmas was spent with my Hecks, my kiddos, Aunt Tammy and the girls, Nathan and Ash and the girls, Dan and Chas and the girls, Grandma and Grandpa Heck, the Morton Chan, the Jenkins, the Richardsons, and a bunch of new friends and family. 
It was a HOLIDAY WEEK!
The biggest blessing through it all, is that we are all Christians. We are fighting for what is right together. We are working for the same goals. Every day. 
We certainly are BLESSED!
2012 was an amazing year... Here's to a FANTASTIC 2013!
To GOD goes all the glory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment