Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bobbi :))


There's this amazing person I know. 
Her name for the next couple days is Bobbi Morgan. 
But she's about to change that. 
It's about to be Mrs. Heck. <3 <3


That's right. Remember...(what feels like a different lifetime...) when I moved here?? 
I was moving here to take care of the cutest little sweethearts ever. I was coming to help out one of the coolest guys in the whole wide world with his two most important blessings. 


I accepted the hardest job of my life to date. 
Also the best job of my life to date.

This lady goes by many names already. 
Christian-- equaling my sister. 
My boss.
The soon-to-be-wife of my boss. (I have several...)
The soon-to-be-mom of the cutest kiddos on the planet. 
Sister, friend, daughter, aunt, way too smart, cute, and sassy. :D
The tough woman I wish that I could be.

She's the answer to so many prayers. It was incredible to me the day I knew that she was the one. I'd been praying for her every single day since moving to Missouri. I didn't know who she was. That wasn't needed, though. God knew. He was preparing her heart. He knew where our paths would cross, how she would fit perfectly into the spot she needed to. She isn't perfect, but she is perfect for this "job." 

She can for real do this job. I've been keeping the pages turning, but she's the one who can continue writing this story. 

This job takes high levels of intelligence. 
A great deal of hard work. 
Many hours in prayer. 
Deep study in the Word. 

This job takes extreme amounts of love.


And she's got it. She's got it all. 
I'm so proud of her. 
She is loved and adored by all three members of her new family. 
She has already done so much for them. 
She is part of all of our lives now. She means more than she will ever know. 
 
I love those three Hecks more than my life. 
She loves them more than her life. 
She can give them what I couldn't. 
 I could not be happier to give up my job... 
because she is so much more capable to take it in hand and live the life. 
I'm glad to be able to still be around the edges, I'm grateful for all the care that Darren has taken of me and for the love that the kiddos have so willingly given to me. My life will never be the same because of the 687 days that I spent with them. I've given more than I thought was in me. I've messed up more times than I like to count. I've been encouraged and held up and made better by all 4 of these dear ones. 


To my Boss. ~ I don't have enough words to thank you enough for everything!
To my new Boss. ~ I'm thrilled to know you!
To my sweet girl. ~ You light up my world like no other!
To my baby boy. ~ You will always kill me with your smile!

I love the Hecks! <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment: