Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013 with Blessings #1 and #2

Look at that big boy!! 
This is our 3rd Christmas together!
CRAZINEEEEEEEEES!!! 




hee hee. Ken's eyes crack me up in this pic.
Ohhh yeahhhh. Those are the craziiiiiiii kiddos I know!!!
She is precious and beautiful!!!
Merry Christmas to my KenKen!
She was all about us wearing Santa hats and holding those snowmen. 
She's such a neat girl to spend time with.
This is one of my favorite pictures. 
He's adorable!! 
Merry Christmas to my CarterMan!
I would go anywhere, do anything, with these babes. They're the coolest things ever. 
We had a wonderful Christmas break. It was a WHITE CHRISTMAS! 
It was awesome. We played out in it more than once. 
We read books and had a great time doing nothing. 
Just the little things... 
Makin' life great.

Ready to begin a NEW YEAR-- 
NEW FAMILY TO COME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment