Sunday, August 26, 2012

Polishing the Pulpit 2012

Polishing the Pulpit is the most incredible way to spend a weekend EVER! 
I have never been filled with the richness of the scripture, beautiful singing, and incredible fellowship so quickly. I feel so happy and so excited about Heaven when I'm there. I LOVE that feeling!!
Truth for the World!! I love this work!! Check us out!!:) 

LOOK! PEOPLE!!!!!! AND THEY'RE ALL CHRISTIANS!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I loved walking through the hallways, watching kiddos, seeing old friends hugging, listening to the buzz of voices, smiling at everyone, becoming friends with bunches of new people, all encouraging each other to make it on this pathway to HEAVEN!
  This was one of my very favorite hours, and it flew by too quickly. Watching all the teens singing their hearts out to our KING is beautiful. I love how when you've been singing for your whole life, you learn songs quickly, how when you care about the words you're singing, you can see the intent on someone's face, and when you're doing what makes GOD happy, how it makes you happy, too! It was beautiful... cannot wait to hear what we will sound like when we all go home together forever.
My Miss Cindy Colley. <3
Her lessons, and every other lesson at PTP, were so encouraging, so rich, so meaningful. I'm so thankful for the men and women who are willing to spend time studying to then teach us clearly on the gospel. God gave us a wonderful ability to learn, let's use it!
Sister, cute kid, sunshine, Zaxby's, a couple thousand friends... 
UM, YEAH! An awesome weekend!
I LOVED getting to be with Alyssa again. We drove up there together and talked away the entire time. I love, adore, and miss my fantastically smart and talented sis. She helps me on my road to the goal.
My sweet, sweet Skylar girl! <3 I LOVED my ice cream outing with them. Needs to be an annual thing for sure! Thankful for good friends who you can just pick right back up with after even a year or two apart. (NOT that I enjoy the being apart for a couple years thing!!!!)

Sunday morning worship is out of this world. Thankful beyond words to be a Christian and have such a BIG family!! 
On my way home to Missouri, I was able to be home in GA for a night. Christina played the piano, we had such a good supper and visiting time, and all of these cuties were there to watch, smile with, cuddle, be sat on by, and dance through the hallway.  No matter where I go, these kiddos will always hold part of HOME in my heart.

What an INCREDIBLE weekend... 
worth every, and sooo many more, penny!!








No comments:

Post a Comment