Sunday, August 26, 2012

August BLESSINGS! =D

Spent an incredible night out at camp early this month with wonderful girls!!! Such a great time to try new things, be goofy, stay up super late, eat too much junk food, and sleep on a table. =)
Yep. I looked like a unicorn. It was a fun night!
Seriously, it's almost infuriating that there is no such thing as a BAD pic of my cousin!!
Making super awesome braclets~ Thanks, Aunt Chas and Tina!!!
The girls who were there~ Brandy, Candice, Kara, Courtney, Alyssa...
And Katie, Tina, and Aunt Chas! What a FUN group!!
A sweet day at the park before everyone started back to school. Driving 9 kiddos around in a HUGE van. I LOVE Higginsville. =)
Reading books with my sweethearts, my JoshMan, and my Hallie Girl.
Is there anything than just chillin' with your buds?!
Or being totally gooooooooofy with someone who's equally gooooooooofy?!?!?
Or having a niece that is THAT cute?!?!?!
Or hearing super sweet music played by two very talented players?!?!
Or having lunch with 9 sweethearts who are totally happy and loud 100% of the time I'm there with them... until I have lunch ready, hands washed, everyone circles the table, joins hands, and I nod at Andrew, then we all go silent, and we pray to our Father. It is a wonderful moment. So very preciously sweet. I am thankful that HE is the center of all of our lives!!
Take the time to just PLAY with your babies. You'll never be sorry that you did. 
~Time goes by too quickly!!~
Tired from a great day, though this was my "I'm NOT tired, please do not make me lay down for a nap, Kawa. The chair is too hard for my little body. I can't fit in it. I won't be able to be comfortable..." 2 minutes later... =)

"Count Your Many Blessings~ Name Them One By One!~

No comments:

Post a Comment