Sunday, August 26, 2012

School and Birthdays and Family!

First day of Preschool/Kindergarten for Carter Man, First day of 1st Grade for Kenna Girl!!
Sweet Princess at age 6
Superhero Dude at age 4
Aunt Shauna, it's like you're looking at me every single day. I love sharing these moments with your babies, what blessings they are to me... how much I hate that I have this time and not you. How much I love that we'll all come home to be together one day with our Creator. We love you always!
I would never trade getting to be a "Stay-At-Home-Kara" for anything. I was blessed to have a stay-at-home Mommy who is incredible. I have many adopted moms who get to stay home with their darlings. I thank God every day for the good job that "Daddy" has that lets us stay home and have everything we need. We are truly blessed. It would kill me to send my sweethearts away for the day...
Happpppppy Birthday to my beautiful Missouri Mom, my MM, my Miss Debbie, my incredible example of a wonderful Christian woman, wife, mom, grandma, sister, aunt, friend, teacher!!! 
And Happppppppy Birthday to my brothers, Robert and Dustin! 18 and 16?!? NO WAY!!
We had a wonderful night at Coldstone and the park. The world is beautiful when you're with friends...
My Lys. <3
hee hee This says it all. Cousins are totally crazy, totally adorable, totally blessings is in my life!!!
Beautiful~ inside, out. Some of my very favorite people to be with!
My Aunt Tammy! =) Oh, yeah. She's amazing.

Every day goes by and I'm just overwhelmed by the fact that GOD is SO good to me, to my family, to my kiddos, to this world that is totally imperfect compared to HIS wonderfulness. 
Praying every day to follow HIS path for me more completely. 
Giving HIM all the glory. 

I love you all! <3 Prayers always!

No comments:

Post a Comment