Saturday, May 11, 2013

March/ April

And so begins the spring and summer of weddingness in my life. All of the wedding are very special. Dear friends I've known forever, newer friends who have come into my life and will be there forever... But... Most importantly. This beautiful girl. Alyssa Danielle McAfee. <3 My big sister, my hero.
I was so happy to be able to go to GA for half a week to follow her around like a puppy. It was SO MUCH FUN! I miss out on some things living so far away, but I was able to help out then and loved every minute of being at home, seeing how happy she was, being impressed (though not surprised) at how organized she was, loving watching her making our dresses, seeing her dress in person...
Alyssa and Christina. My incredibly wonderful, talented, and beautiful sisters. All I want is for us to live our lives for GOD and go to heaven together. We sure do have fun here on earth together. These two know me so well, make me laugh and smile and cry easier than probably anyone, other than maybe Ken and Carter Man... They are always there to talk to and get help from. I'm SO blessed to have been born right in-between these two!
The girl gang. Together again!! THIS. WAS. A. GOOD. DAY! And next year, when we do this for our Asha girl, we'll be together again, Lord willing. :)))
The wonderful older brother I always knew I wanted. =D and his lovely bride. <3
It was so fun to be in GA, and also so fun to come back home to MO to get a month of school and play and work done before I hit the road back to AL for the wedding... but more about the wedding in the next blog. Oh, do I have pictures for YOU!
Our wonderful KONOS day at Jana and Jenna's. One of my favorite studies! All about explorers!
Another trip... just like that I was from GA to MO, then from MO to TN... Not much time to breath between trips, but nice to catch up on some hugs. Being back in Memphis for the lectureship was wonderful. Every year I think it can't get any better and then it DOES! Such encouragement is given to me at Forest Hill. These two pretty sisters of mine, and sooooo many other friends to hug and talk to and walk with and laugh with.... And riding down there with my Barrett sisters and brother. NICE!
All I can say is, YOU SHOULD HEAR US SING! 
And I'm sure it's nothing compared to what it will be like in HEAVEN, but whoa... 
It's beautiful!!
Guess who was SUPER happy to be home and have these two within arm's reach again!? 
Yep. It would be that girl in the middle. Look at how cute they are!!

Sweet kiddos hanging outside in the garden, just lovin' life....
Somebody turned ONE!! How is this little pumpkin a year already?! She lights up our lives! So much personality in this teeny tiny body. I love her to bits!
We shared an incredible day with Ashley Washley and the girls for Easter. We decorated cupcakes and had an egg hunt, read books, played, talked, and giggled several times over the adorableness of Hallie's outfit... hee hee
This little sweetheart has grown sooo much. When I moved here, Rylee was wearing that shirt... then Kenna... and how our Madison... Make sure to hug and kiss and LISTEN to these cuties as they are growing up so quickly. They need us as parents and friends to give them their TIME more than THINGS. Make memories with them doing nothing... it will mean everything to them one day.
COOOOOOOL homeschool fieldtrip day to Fort Osage! Loved it there. Thanks to Shari Goring for finding awesome places to our group to go, and thanks to our entire homeschool group-- including the dads, for being so fun to learn with!

These days flew by... hearing about Alyssa's wedding preparations, watching and helping and enjoying all of Cancan's wedding preparations, Jill and Caleb, too! SO many weddings... Thankful for all these couples finding each other and prayerful for them as they begin new lives together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment