Thursday, May 23, 2013

Candice and Daniel's Wedding May 17, 2013

Bring on Weddddddddding time!!! :))))
The wedding is so soon! SO much to do!!! It was also SO much fun!! I loved getting to spend time out there helping. All my favorite people in one place, beautiful work to do, and the sweetest love and smiles between the new husband and wife. <3
Precious Carter Man.
The one. The only. Kenna Girl.
The gorgeous little flower girls. Aren't their dresses tooooo precious?!
Mom and Daughter Moment. Loved seeing her put the veil on her. MM had everything planned. She was amazing!!
Two of my very favorite people right here-- My Aunt and My Baby Lucy Girl!!
Syd, Aunt Tammy, Lyssa... In other words: The girls I can't wait to come home to see!!
Dad and Daughter. Precious moment!!
Have there ever been sweeter, more gorgeous little girls sitting at the guest table before, I really think not. I adore these little souls so much!!
Mr. and Mrs. :)))) So happy. Such a perfect day. They were adorable together- I am so thankful for their getting to know each other and God making this work so well. Many more prayers for them.
Beautiful new friends, sisters, and friends of mine. Bridesmaids!!
Girls in curls, purple, and who love each other soooooooooo much. :)))
The sweet ring bearer. I think I'd enjoy spending every day with him. He gives GOOD HUGS!
My MD and MM! True Love. :))))
The beautiful Cancan, the gorgeous Omi, these talented, sweet, Godly girls are such good friends and such fun to be with!!
The perfect, yummy cake made by Tina. She's so talented in sooo many ways. Thankful for her friendship and example and encouragement in EVERY day of my life!
And they lived happily ever after.... <3

1 comment: