Saturday, July 27, 2013

July Joys! :))

This is the girl that got me into being at the softball field almost every weekend. This is the girl who held my precious Ken all through the visitation at her momma's funeral listening to Justin B together. This is the girl who helps me work through problems. This is the girl who makes me laugh no matter what. This is the girl who knows me well enough to know what I'm thinking when I won't say it. This is the girl that I love to jam to loud music with on road trips. This is the girl who has my old car, Bessie. This is the girl who has reached into my heart and caught me so tightly that I don't like to be away from her for even one day. 
THIS is the one... The ONLY 
Lyssa. #5!!!
It was tooooo incredible to get to have my Asha girl in Missouri again. She's a good friend to come see me. She was so easy to take along to whatever we were doing. It was fun to share the week of camp, Lyssa's game, Bean's game, worship at Chipman, and watching "The Beauty and the Beast!" She is one of my very oldest friends--- as in years of knowing each other... and I love her forever!!! I'm so proud of her.
Cutie pie Noller the second... The awesome pitcher, the girl everyone likes... but who when you ask WHY are you friends with her... we all pause and eventually come up with that it's because she's funny... the girl who makes my heart melt when she says my name, when she wants to cuddle, who then suddenly is evil and wants to fight... but oh, how she makes me happy. She is cuteness itself and I adore her smile and hugs. Whenever I need to know I have a purpose in life... I just remember this girl... who is always in need of a sandwich... I can do that. :) ha ha She makes my world a happy place.
Alyssa Lou on her 16th Birthday. A fun day of surprises, friends, sleepovers, fireworks, cake, AND cupcakes, and.... BESSIE. :D She is a great driver, I trust her and am very comfortable with her. But... I can tell you. There are so many out there who I do not trust... I have certainly prayed more for her while driving than any kid yet in my life. Love that precious girl and her soul.
Lucy Kay is sunshine and sweetness and cuddles and giggles and laughs and happiness...
And she is a bad baby.
But ohhhhhhhhh how we love her!!! When those arms reach out to me to be held, I just love it. When she tilts her head and smile that, "I know I'm adorable love me" smile... ohhhh she's distracting!!! She makes for some funny stories, some distraction during worship, but for some precious hugs!!
Ice Cream Therapy... or just because Birthday Surprise Ice Cream! It's all good! On your face, over the counter, ORRRRRRR even in your mouth!!!
Happy Birthday to the cute and perfect princess Madison Elaine, my precious and beautiful Aunt Tammy, the adorable and sweet Carter Boyd, and the incredible and brilliant MD (David Heck). What a busy time for birthday fun!! I really do LOVE surprises! ... Getting to plan them for others, I think, even more so than getting them myself. 
Those two smiles are priceless!!!
There's nothing like a mom... All the love that they she gives... all the work that she does... Every day should be a special day for her... she should be loved and cared for by her family... Ohhhh what fun we had for Aunt Tammy's birthday. With supper, dessert, and presents... Cuddle time, movie, and added bonus of listening to Aubrie and Rylee singing. Those days when you go to bed smiling because the day was so full of love and happiness?? Yeah, that day was one of those days!!!
I love everything about this picture. I laugh every time I see it. 

Life is just fun. It's full of craziness. Awesome people, and the ONE GOAL~ to go to Heaven. When life gets too overrun with the reminders of sin... it's good to get away, to step back and start counting our blessings. 
We have been given sooo much... 
And we have not been given anything that we cannot handle. 
Our God is an awesome God. 
He reigns. 
Let's live for HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment