Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!



Our God in an awesome GOD. He's blessed us with so much more than we need to survive. I could never thank HIM enough for everything, especially all the dear people in my life!!

 It was so nice to have a weekend at home with my family. Ash was there all weekend because Nathan was outta town. We sure do have a lovely family-- inside and out. Not perfect by any means, but we try to follow God's plan, and we sure do share the love! =D These are my Heck siblings... and Josh.
 
 One of the closest Mother/Son relationships ever. They are precious to watch and be around. I am thankful for their example in my lives.

 My sweet Cancan... It was fun to just hang out all weekend. We didn't "do" anything, but it meant everything. We played games with the girls, we were thankful for the loads of rain that finally came our way, we all got to cuddle and rest often, and we had a wonderful house to be in, no matter how much of it is finished or not, we had more food than we needed, and we talked about school stuff~ memories from when we were homeschooled, funny stories of our kiddos now, and plans for the future. So exciting and happy!

 We had time to just PLAY PLAY PLAY! Hallie was the good princess... and I was the BAD GUY! It was fun. I adore my little middle-niece.

The very best part of the weekend was having my Josh home. It was great that it didn't get by too quickly, though it could never have been long enough. Being together as a family, having just us time, worshiping together... it was all just peachy! Just wish that cough of his would go away... and if there were a way to sit by more than just 2 people during worship, life would be much simpler and have fewer choices that needed to be made! ha

I loved worship on Sunday because we had our college kids home-- Emily and Katie are such dear friends, and I MISS THEM TOOOOOOOOO MUCH while they're away. Thankful for their not living toooo far away, and for Facebook... and for texting... but most of all, for hugs and JJ's Bible study! =) 

A PERFECT WEEKEND. 
LIFE IS GOOD. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment